Last Saturday was the music fest and it was a success. I was happy to do it and I made some new friends with my boyfriends pals.
Lately, I’ve been on an emotionally swing lately. My depression and anxiety are at it’s high. I got super angry a lot lately and it’s starting to feel like I’m the damn hulk.
I think it’s time I just let all this built up anger out. I can’t take it anymore.
has anyone else dealt with this?
Hello dear creeps.
I have missed you and I highly doubt you’ve missed my babble. The time has come for music fest to be just around the corner. We have to fix up some loose ends but that’s about it. Next weekend is the first ever Dissident Overdrive Music Festival! I am also hearing from my funding advisor about my business line of credit within the next 24-48 hours! A lot of anxiety, tears, happiness, and over all stressful schizophrenia has brought me to this point. I really hope I hear grand news after all my hard work. I am really anxious to get my proof of funding to hang up on my wall.
Now that the music fest is underway, I can concentrate more on the ice cream shop. I have to work on a LOT of things. But it will all be taken care of. My brother has been made financial advisor which I think is appropriate since he is a mathematical genius and I’m mathematically challenged.
Important things I’ve learned in this long, stressful process:
- Pride = DAMAGE!: Having pride is a good thing in some cases, but having so much pride that you’re ashamed of asking for help isn’t good. It will make you a very resentful human being with a bunch of stress and anxiety.
- Be yourself!: Be 100% you. Don’t bend over backwards and allow people to walk on you. They get angry with you? So what. You’re being yourself and 100% true.
- Let Go: Let go of any past experiences that may have made you into something your not. Don’t let the past hold you back from having an amazing future.
- Surround yourself with a good team: Every person has unique strengths. Find their niche and put them in charge of that. A well-oiled machine goes a lot farther than one that sputters!
- Confidence is key: Honestly, you can do it. Nay-sayers nay-say because they have nothing else to say. So… yeah. Ditch those lousy people and go for it. You life once. It’s better to have tried than wonder “what if”.
Have a good day creeps.
Blood & guts,
Hello! I’ve missed blogging very much! But I have been pre-occupied with the fundraisers and my business situation. Right now, I’m in a good placement because I’m finding more and more about what I need to do and feeling so much more accomplished. I’m actually going down to my shop this week to start taking out items I know I definitely won’t need and selling them to someone that could use it.
My community is well aware of my situation and since The Igloo is such a beloved place by all, many people are reaching out to me asking me what they could do to help! So far, I’ve got a place donated to me for the music festival and the date and times are beginning to take place. Which means, on top of everything else I’m doing, I need practice vocals. And how does Mercy do that? By singing while she’s doing business work and yard work!
I also have a new Unsuccessful Entertainment video to upload! It will be in 2 parts.