Hello Devils and Ghouls. It’s that time again for some Mercy Q & A. I haven’t done one in a long time and have a lot of questions from various social media sites. So here we go.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Hopefully, having built up a successful YouTube Channel that my followers enjoy, life a steady pace more so than it is now, my family being a lot closer than it is now, having albums out and being able to tour even if it’s a small circuit, and have success with my music festivals… oh and tattooed as hell!
- Do you see you and your boyfriend being together for a long term? Without a doubt. Not a lot of people stay together after what we’ve been through so far.
- What made you start doing youtube? I was first on Youtube as Morticia Masquerade… I think I wanted to get over my shyness.
- Do you ever want to make short films? Yes. But I need to get over a lot of hurdles…
- Do you have any regrets? I used to be a person that didn’t have regrets… but current hurdles have made me re-evaluate a lot of things.
- Will you ever regret your tattoos? No. I’m lovely.
- How do you stay strong through all that you’re going through? Simple. I have no choice. I can’t just sit here and fall apart. I don’t give up. And I want to make my life better for myself. I want my summer days to be able to cruise around in my car and have a great life.
- How do you deal with hate? I just don’t care. I have lovers and haters. And I the thing is, I’m a confident young lady that embraces my faults. I know I’m not everyone’s cup o’ tea. Just like everyone else isn’t my cup o’ tea. I don’t have to have everyone love me just like I don’t have to love everyone. Life is lovely. Enjoy it!
See you guys later.
Blood & Guts