Hey devils and ghouls! The main reason why you haven’t been hearing from mercy is that i don’t have internet at home! Which means, I have to drive out to mcdonalds to mooch internet. Hopefully, I’ll be able to post a great blog soon and show you the first episode of Mercy’s Macabre!
Thanks for the new follows! Means a lot!
– Mercy Desdemona
Hello Devils and Ghouls. It’s that time again for some Mercy Q & A. I haven’t done one in a long time and have a lot of questions from various social media sites. So here we go.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Hopefully, having built up a successful YouTube Channel that my followers enjoy, life a steady pace more so than it is now, my family being a lot closer than it is now, having albums out and being able to tour even if it’s a small circuit, and have success with my music festivals… oh and tattooed as hell!
- Do you see you and your boyfriend being together for a long term? Without a doubt. Not a lot of people stay together after what we’ve been through so far.
- What made you start doing youtube? I was first on Youtube as Morticia Masquerade… I think I wanted to get over my shyness.
- Do you ever want to make short films? Yes. But I need to get over a lot of hurdles…
- Do you have any regrets? I used to be a person that didn’t have regrets… but current hurdles have made me re-evaluate a lot of things.
- Will you ever regret your tattoos? No. I’m lovely.
- How do you stay strong through all that you’re going through? Simple. I have no choice. I can’t just sit here and fall apart. I don’t give up. And I want to make my life better for myself. I want my summer days to be able to cruise around in my car and have a great life.
- How do you deal with hate? I just don’t care. I have lovers and haters. And I the thing is, I’m a confident young lady that embraces my faults. I know I’m not everyone’s cup o’ tea. Just like everyone else isn’t my cup o’ tea. I don’t have to have everyone love me just like I don’t have to love everyone. Life is lovely. Enjoy it!
See you guys later.
Blood & Guts
Hey Devils & Ghouls.
How’ve you been? I miss you guys lots and hope to come back full force with the first episode of Mercy’s Macabre and Review Fridays! I’ve been going through a major struggle in my life. So severe that sometimes I want to give in and just say screw it. But that’s not who I am. I know what it’s like to be frozen. I know what it’s like to go hungry. But my determination never dwindles. I’ve lived with self doubt too long. I know my strength. I just wonder sometimes if I should v-log about it or keep it to myself. You devils and ghouls that have supported me since the Morticia (Mercy) and Luna Show have been fantastic! I’m so glad to have met and at least chatted with a few of you guys. It’s amazing and I promise to come back. I miss it all!
My boyfriend has been my rock through all of this! Without him, I don’t think I would be as sane as I am in my current position. I’m still struggling to get my family’s business going. In my mind I can see that we’re close, but we have a lot of struggles to get through first! The main thing that has to happen is the openness within the family. The power trips and egos need to go away. We need to be an army of one to get through this. It won’t be easy. It’s such a big challenge. But I will be satisfied when it’s completed!
I stumbled upon this today… Doro doing a Dio tribute. Gotta say, her voice fits it perfectly.
I adore each and everyone of you devils and ghouls.
Your mistress of horror will return. Promise.