My dearest Devil’s and Ghouls,
It has been brought to my attention that I have been tagged in the cliched “15 things about me” tag. I was going to make this a video but decided to put it in blog format instead. Mostly becuase I am too lazy to get away from my Indiana Jones Marathon.
Here we go:
- I adore old cars and drive a 1966 Rambler myself.
- I am not someone you’d see talking in a crowd.
- I battle with the waves of depression.
- I can sense things about people without knowing them or pick up on people’s emotions rather quickly.
- I am a hobbyist photographer.
- I’m addicted to Type O Negative and The Bronx Casket Company.
- I enjoy the thunderstorms.
- I began singing at the age of 3.
- I talk to myself daily.
- I believe in spirits.
- I despise Dub step with a passion – even the word Dub step sends me into a tizzy.
- I am the owner of 400+ books which are scattered all over my residence, so when I get in the mood to pick up a book its a surprise.
- I am the owner of a B.C. Rich Warlock.
- I live with my boyfriend of 1 year and 3 months with our cat, Harrington.
- My dream is to have a “castle” house built on my property and share it with my vampire King (my love) until we pass on.
There are 15 Things about Mercy.
Thank you for the comments and emails all that.
– Mercy Desdemona