I have set goals for myself in 2013. I have yet to do a damn one. Which is sort of…miserable. But, anyway – Revamping my list to do!
- Tent Party 2013 – Party with a bunch of pals, live music, and camping!
- Road trip 2013 – Go down to where my love is from and see all the places he wishes to show me.
- First Tattoo – A birthday gift to me. I finally have the finalized version of my first tattoo sketched out. For me, this tattoo represents a milestone in my life. I look forward to getting it!
- Break Loose – Get over my social anxiety! Stop fearing the world and take charge.
- Play first gig – I want my band to get together and play their first gig!
- Purchase bass – Get a bass again.
- Graduate College – I got myself back into college! Now to finish up and graduate! Hopefully, this time around, I will network and make some friends. My love has told me that I should try too… so I will!
- Create Positive Memories – I need some positive memories to look back on. This year marks the first year of a WHOLE NEW LIFE for me!
I want to start my life. Have great memories with my boyfriend, and friends.
This life of just … wishing and dreaming has to stop. It has to move forward to achieving.
Good bye unstable life. Hello stable one.