Creeps. Earthlings. Whatever you are.
I honestly think I’m annoyed at depression. Can one be annoyed at depression? I think so. I’m actually tired of being a mopey dope. But I have no energy to not be a mopey dope… so I sit here and pick at every insecurity I have with myself and relationships and tear everything into little bits until I have no idea what I’m doing.
I picture myself in a mental institution, and I’m the patient in the corner of the room with a table putting the puzzle together… but the other patients in the room keep spilling their coffee all over the place.
So what did my depressive state do today:
- Pushed away people I care about.
- Made a scene & cried throughout town.
- Decided to have dark daydreams….
- Rocked back and forth.
What I did today to feel better:
- Sang “The Pass” by Rush.
- Deep breathing exercises.
- Re-evaluated life choices.
- Started to concentrate on important things.
- Stopped stressing.