Dreams are an interesting thing. It helps us figure out issues that have been bothering us, or bringing about a new point of view to the situation we’re in. Last night’s dream was so full of emotion that I can’t even begin to sort it out. I thought I’d start off my Monday by getting this dream off my chest because it’s caused a bit of confusion.
The dream was split up into three parts as so:
- I was sitting on a swing that was hanging from a tree in the middle of a large grassy field. It was near sunset and the breeze was warm and cool at the same time. My love came to join me upon the swing next to me. We held each other’s hands and just watched the sunset in a relaxed state. The scene then moved to a castle upon a hill by a dark ocean. The moon’s reflection ever so perfect upon the waves. My love and I were the owners of the castle. We spent our lives composing music in the night. I felt nothing but contentment.
- I’m at my house. The wind is heavy against the windows. I try calling out for my father but he’s no where to be found. I feel a sense of worry in my gut. My boyfriend and my brother are working hard in the shop. News of a fresh snow is coming again. The freezers and food is a shortage. I keep asking them where dad is and they keep looking at me like I missed something. I go in the house, my grandma isn’t there either. Her stuff is gone as if she’s passed on. My dad’s girlfriend is in the bedroom with the flu. I look around the house for my father and he’s no where to be found. His belongings packed in the basement as if they were a box of memories. I run outside because I need help and I needed to talk to my father. My boyfriend kisses me and tells me dad is gone. The sky stays gray.
- This part was weird and jumbled up. A person I don’t know came over to my house for dinner. She was a woman with curly blonde hair, in an up do. She was wearing a white dress, it looked like something a woman from the 1920s would wear. I didn’t like this person. It went black for a moment and I had blood everywhere. I chopped up the person and put them under my bed. A girl I went to school with was talking to me, saying I’m a good person and trustworthy, I started to get worried that she would look under my bed, so i took the body out back and buried it. I lit a candle in remembrance and said, ‘It’s time for me to be me.’
I went to google ‘Dream Moods’ and this is their interpretation for each section:
- Musical Instruments
To see musical instruments in your dream indicate the expectation of fun and pleasures. You are focused on enjoying life and all that it has to offer. The dream also represents your talents and your ability to communicate with others. Certain musical instruments are symbolic of sexual organs and thus point to your sexuality.�If you play a musical instrument in your waking life, then the dream may serve as a rehearsal to improve your technique. Also: Music
To hear harmonious and soothing music in your dream signifies prosperity and pleasure. You are expressing your emotions in a positive way. Music serves to heal the soul.
To dream about the death of a loved one suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what you like about them. It is that very quality that you are lacking in your own relationship or circumstances. Alternatively, the dream indicates that whatever that person represents has no part in your own life anymore.�In particular, to dream about the death of your living parents indicates that you are undergoing a significant change in your waking life. Your relationship with your parents has evolved into a new realm.
To dream that you have committed a murder indicates that you are putting an end to an old habit and a former way of thinking. This could also refer to an end to an addiction. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you have some repressed aggression or rage at yourself or at someone. Note also that dreams of murder occur frequently during periods of depression.
- I feel that I finally have someone I can trust that isn’t family. It took me a long time to find a special person. The castle and such I’ve seen plenty of times before and see it as my Utopia (where I believe we all go when we die.). To see my love with me in my Utopia makes me happy and feel at peace. I don’t need to worry because he truly has my back in every situation.
- I don’t see the death of my father as a negative. I agree with the interpretation. It’s a new beginning in the relationship. It’s my turn to step up and take charge. Show him that I can handle the world in case of an emergency situation. I was devastated because I missed the childhood times and jokes that have to be locked away in a box of memories.
- I am a natural blonde, with curly hair. I have an obsession with the 1920s. I never got along with people in school because I was different. They only called me awesome and trustworthy before I dyed my hair and expressing who I truly am. The person donned in 20s clothing and blonde hair could be myself. I chopped up who I used to be because it isn’t truly who I am. I despised being put in the picture and I hate how people talk about me like I’m already dead because I no longer dress the way they want me too or have my natural hair color. I want to be referred to ME when it comes to people discussing me at family events. I don’t want to keep hearing about the “Me” that they thought I was.
Have you creeps had any interesting or wild dreams lately? If you care to share, leave a comment below.